Bake the Queen’s Cushion Cake easily, at home. Watch our video and download the technical sheet to get the detailled ingredients list and step by step procedure.
Surprise your guests with an amazing Christmas Cake
Not only this recipe has an incredible festive design, but it comes with a great story that you will like to share with your guests.
Did you know that during an official visit in France, the Queen’s crew asked the chef of the Elysée Palace for a light menu, limited in fat and sugar.
The chef cuisinier came up with an original recipe, limited in sugar, light and airy. Ideal to finish an official 3 courses meal.
To honor the Queen’s visit, he gave it the shape of a cushion and called it “the Queen’s Cushion”.
This amazing story inspired us for this recipe that you can make at home easily and with a great effect.
Serve a light tasty dessert for everyone to enjoy
Be sure to please everyone on your next family diner. Indulge your guests with a fine, delicate, sugar low, guiltless treat.
Download now the complete technical sheet
and find out :
- the complete ingredients list,
- the recipe step by step
- the exhaustive list of ustensiles used (with Brands and models avaible from Amazon).
No professionnal equipment needed, no complex technic used.
Links to the equipment used in this recipe (sponsored) :
- Silicone mould for fruit insert : https://amzn.to/353g7Dp
- Silicone mould for cake base : https://amzn.to/2RtEZjH
- Baking rings 18cm : https://amzn.to/34ZzpcQ
- Colour spray : https://amzn.to/2PoUEOH
- Baking mat : https://amzn.to/2sb8s7b
- Pipping tube : https://amzn.to/36hGmG6
- Pipping bags : https://amzn.to/2RwUB5P
- Pectin NH : https://amzn.to/2LyZFmE
- Sugar pearls : https://amzn.to/2RxSzCK